The Sunday Philosophy Club
Part of the series The Sunday Philosophy Club Series
Amateur sleuth Isabel Dalhousie is a philosopher who also uses her training to solve unusual mysteries. Instinct tells Isabel that the young man who tumbled to his death in front of her eyes at a concert in the Usher Hall didn't fall - he was pushed. Originally published: London: Little, Brown, 2004 An Askews Gold 2005 title.
Others in this series
- Friends, Lovers, Chocolate
- The Comforts of a Muddy Saturday
- The Careful Use of Compliments
- The Lost Art of Gratitude
- The Forgotten Affairs of Youth
- The Charming Quirks of Others
- The Sunday Philosophy Club
Booko found 16 book editions of The Sunday Philosophy Club by Alexander McCall Smith
Booko collects this information from user contributions and sources on the internet - it is not a definitive list of editions. Search Booko for other editions of The Sunday Philosophy Club.