Shopaholic & Sister (#5, Shopaholic)
Part of the series Shopaholic
Rebecca Bloomwood is now happily married to Luke Brandon, and all her problems seem to be at an end. But suddenly into her life steps a sister, of whose existence Becky had hitherto been completely unaware. Becky is only too anxious to welcome her into the bosom of the family. But there is only one snag- she HATES shopping. She is the antithesis of the shopaholic. It all makes for some very difficult family relationships.
Others in this series
- 1 - The Secret Dreamworld Of A Shopaholic / Confessions of a Shopaholic
- 2 - Shopaholic Abroad / Shopaholic Takes Manhattan
- 3 - Shopaholic Ties the Knot
- 4 - Shopaholic on Honeymoon
- 5 - Shopaholic & Sister
- 6 - Shopaholic & Baby
- 7 - Mini Shopaholic
- 8 - Shopaholic to the Stars
- 9 - Shopaholic to the Rescue
- 10 - Christmas Shopaholic
Booko found 34 book editions of Shopaholic & Sister by Sophie Kinsella
Booko collects this information from user contributions and sources on the internet - it is not a definitive list of editions. Search Booko for other editions of Shopaholic & Sister.