The Careful Use of Compliments
Part of the series The Sunday Philosophy Club Series
Dealing with a newborn son and his doting father, James, Isabel Dalhousie stumbles upon a new puzzle when she attends an art auction and finds a painting attributed to a now-deceased artist that features a person whom the artist could only have encountered after his supposed death, meaning that either the artwork is a forgery or the artist could still be alive. Reprint. 100,000 first printing.
Others in this series
- Friends, Lovers, Chocolate
- The Comforts of a Muddy Saturday
- The Careful Use of Compliments
- The Lost Art of Gratitude
- The Forgotten Affairs of Youth
- The Charming Quirks of Others
- The Sunday Philosophy Club
Booko found 9 book editions of The Careful Use of Compliments by Alexander McCall Smith
Booko collects this information from user contributions and sources on the internet - it is not a definitive list of editions. Search Booko for other editions of The Careful Use of Compliments.